Tuesday 29 March 2011

I'm hopeless - I apologise!

Yet again, I've been away from my blog far too long.  I'm sorry, I MUST learn to come here more often!
I'm sooooo excited, I have a new filofax! :D  My 1st EVER filofax!  My husband says I'm way more excited about it than is normal lol.  I LOVE it so much!  It's all pink and leathery - look!

I also made myself a new on-line friend :D  (truth be known I probably stalked her ruthlessly on youtube lol) but today she sent me a filofax starter kit as a gift!!!  How cool is that?! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU Imogen! - Mwah!
Look at what I got!

The pink pen is limited addition and I wanted one SO bad, but couldn't find it anywhere near me :(  PLUS she sent me a matching pencil, some cute mini highlighters, sweetest ever coloured paperclips, filofax inserts, handmade To-Do lists, instructions how I can print my own, gorgeous moo cards, sooo many lovely things!  Thank you! Go visit her blog imysworld and see how cute she is! Or watch all her great videos at imysworld on youtube.  I'm sooo happy!
There's a few other things I've been up to lately that I want to share, but my kids are hungry and complaining so it will have to wait until a little later.  I promise to come back! ;)
Yay for new friends and filofax's :D  Thank you - Did I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment