Sunday 8 August 2010

FREE GIVE-A-WAY!

I haven't been around for a week or so as I've been busy trying to book a craft fair somewhere, which has been harder than I thought it might be!  And also one of my sons has managed to break his foot in FOUR places!!! So I've been busy with hospitals and caring for him

Anyway as a way to apologise for being so boring on-line I'm offering a free give-a-way already!

I made some fruit bats some time ago from recycled soda/pop cans and they proved very popular, so I've made a mango fruit bat fridge magnet (that was a mouthful!) to give away to somebody.  All you have to do is go and visit my facebook page (link at the side) and 'like' my page, then leave a message on the fruit bat. That's it!  I'll be drawing a name at random on Monday evening (UK time) and will ship anywhere in the world!  So get on over there and say hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment