Saturday 1 January 2011

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey

What a wonderful quote!
I don't appear to have been too successful with my blog last year.  The whole blog scene is really new to me, I'm really not too sure I 'get it'?  And I clearly haven't shown enough commitment to it.  For the people that were kind enough to follow me, I'm truly sorry.
I plan to focus much more on my art projects this year, journaling, saving money and the environment by refashioning my wardrobe, living more simply and making 'Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without' my motto for the year.

I would like to learn to make PDFs (I really don't have a clue) Pay more attention to my blog and hopefully start some kind of social website.
What will be will be and again I step out into "another new year and another chance for (me) to get it right"
Blessings to us all as we continue on our journeys

This is my new art journal page to start the new year.  I have joined Milliande's Art Journaling January 2011 group.  Pop over there and have a look, it looks like lots of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment