Tuesday 6 July 2010

Works in Progress

Today I've been in the shed 'playing'.  I seem to have had one of those days when lots of things ended up not at all how I imagined them!
I've been working on a birthday present for my sister-in-law which I'll show you tomorrow.  And some more repurposed tin pendants.  Here's my desk that I promised I'd show you.  The MOST important thing I have is obviously my very large cup of coffee lol.

Works in Progress.

I've also started work on a new daisy jewellery collection, that is loosely based on a pendant my best friend had.  Hers was gold and silver and purchased from a boutique in town, it was lovely. Mine had a past life as a plastic bottle and has been patiently cut by hand. I have a bracelet planned to match (and perhaps some other pieces too) but I need to shop for some more supplies. It's a perfect new set for the lovely summer days we're having.


No comments:

Post a Comment